Yes, my beer robot is not coming along as well as I had hoped. I've now got enough hobbies to keep me busy, and by busy I mean not enough time for all of the hobbies. I think I need to start tailoring the hobbies. I wonder what it's going to be like when I'm not living alone. It'll have to be done by ear, but what percentage of my day goes to that person? Is it based on a day? or a week? month? year? life? I don't know, and that's where my ears come in, and the playing starts.
Yeah so, Annie (Andrea as she likes) is moving on down next April. We've decided on a tentative date, and we'll decide on a concrete date closer to that date. (: Apparently her lease isn't up until then, and well it's almost perfect timing for me and my lease which ends in February.
Yay! Fairly excited, not letting it show too much. It's way too soon to get over excited. I wouldn't be able to cope with that much excitement prolonged for such a long period of time. And well, distant anticipation doesn't do anything for me, and I'd most likely end up gettin frustrated because it's not happening sooner, so I'll just semi-ignore it for now (: I'm good at ignoring things... haha
Chris-
No comments:
Post a Comment