Yeah, that's the sound of forgetting that you don't have the snorkel in your mouth when you breathe in... After that noise, you get heartburn (or at least that's what I call it) for about a day (:
You've probably guessed, I was in the water recently. I went snorkeling! It was great fun. I wish more people back in Sydney did this, and that I knew about them doing it, because I'd probably go and do it with them more. I did however forget to rub the lotion in on my legs, and well no hose, but the sun sure fried me legs. They are painful at the moment still.
So, I think I need a under water camera perhaps. Maybe just some disposable ones for now, but if I keep going on a regular basis, then a proper one me thinks. On the beach we were at, there was this nice reef blocking most of the ocean from getting into the beach. On the beach side of the reef there were a few "holes" where there were tons of fish. Unfortunately, they made me a bit nervous because the only other time I've seen fish like that were in bait balls. Yeah, was just waiting for something to spring up from the depths, and chomp me head off. I mean after all, this is WA, and apparently the great whites lurv the WA coastline. Plus I found out as we were leaving that there were some spear fishing people not far from where we were hehe
It's been an awesome weekend with Dustin, Michelle, and Oscar. Had a few nice red wines. Went to a couple of wineries. Went to a pub called Ferals and had a really really great steak.
I'll be heading back home today around 2ish (about 6 ours from now)
Chris-
"really really great steak"... and bought a jacket.
ReplyDeleteYou mean a jumper...
ReplyDelete