Demons be gone! By demons I mean astigmatism, and by "be gone" I mean stick around, but I'm going to use some glass to fix you, while I use the glass...!
That's right folks, I've got me some goggles on order. They are some kind of Morrissey (Aussie brand) Frame. I wanted this, but I think I am getting these instead because the nice ones were out of stock, and ages to get them in ;( I can't actually remember now for some reason... In fact looking back through them, it might have been these. Yeah I think that's them. Either way, I'll be posting a pertty picture of thems.
So my deficiency was in fact that astigmatism that has been haunting me for these many years (4-5?). I've got a scar / frown mark between my eyes. Well ok, it's just a crease bu it sure does look like a scar at times of intense squinting! Right, so I'm fairly certain that I have a -1.00 in the left eye for correction, and a -0.75 in the right eye for correction. The eyes might be mixed up, the numbers aren't, and at the end of the day really isn't that much.
I should be squint free this week, or early next week.
weee!!
Chris-
No comments:
Post a Comment