2010-01-12

Here we have the... oooh flashy lights!

I am not sure how I can get from CakePHP to fuse fuse-ZFS, but I blame it on deluge torrent. In all actuality, now that I'm aware I drifted off into fuse-ZFS land, I look back, and it was all due to the software raid5 for linux. Deluge does things in weird ways, and while I'm unsure what these weird ways are (Haven't looked really...), I can assure you that when the software raid5 peaks in CPU usage just after deluge peaks in usage while it's deluge is downloading something, then it's all about the tattle tale now isn't it? I mean deluge is really telling on software raid5, and at the same time, it's the also the fault of the tattle-tale which is of course deluge! I guess you can say that deluge is acting childish.

If I lost you at CakePHP, then oopsies, but hey sometimes I just need to vent (;

Chris-

No comments:

Post a Comment